BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
St. Ives has always had great lotion it feels soft and smooth and helps your skin
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I like this lotion it smells really good but doesn't have that overly strong smell
Esmeralda D.
Fontana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cmon this lotion smells and leaves your skin really soft. I really like this a lot
Rachel H.
Pooler, GA
Great body lotion for a good price amazing for any kind of skin......last all day.
Tasha L.
Penn Valley, CA
It was okay a bit on the oily side tho . Suggested if your skin is always super dry
Jessica S.
Mastic, NY
So awesome! Leaves skin feeling smooth and delicate! It's a must have for everyone!
Toni L.
Portland, CT
I have the body and face cream. I love them both. They make my skin feel hydrated.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lotion. Never irritates my skin, moisturized nicely and is very lightweight.
Jay T.
Another of my pharmacy products is St.Ives lotion they are really good and not oily
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works great. My skin is super moisturized and it's also not too oily either
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon