BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Selena Z.
Redwood City, CA
Not a huge fan, but it's an okay product. I use products like Aveeno and Cetaphil.
Esmeralda D.
Fontana , CA
Cmon this lotion smells and leaves your skin really soft. I really like this a lot
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I like this lotion it smells really good but doesn't have that overly strong smell
Toni L.
Portland, CT
I have the body and face cream. I love them both. They make my skin feel hydrated.
Keri P.
Not a fan of this lotion. The lotion seems to wear off quick. Doesn't deep in quick
Jessica S.
Mastic, NY
So awesome! Leaves skin feeling smooth and delicate! It's a must have for everyone!
Tasha L.
Penn Valley, CA
It was okay a bit on the oily side tho . Suggested if your skin is always super dry
Yesenia A.
Really refreshing! My body feels so soft it leaves it with a great smell and shine!
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
Great lotion. Never irritates my skin, moisturized nicely and is very lightweight.
Jay T.
Another of my pharmacy products is St.Ives lotion they are really good and not oily
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart