BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
This smells greAt. For my skin type I have to use sparingly. I love their whole line
Kelly T.
Central, SC
I got this as a gift and I like it alot. I love how it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Rachel H.
Pooler, GA
Great body lotion for a good price amazing for any kind of skin......last all day.
Jenna D.
Los Altos, CA
Loved this lotion, it was hydrating yet non greasy. The scent isn't overpowering.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
Make my body feel great I like this lotion. Is amazing my skin hydrated and smooth.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
This lotion smells and feels great. not too thick and heavy and moisturizes great
Salina L.
Good product. I use it all the time. I like to buy different kinds and use them all
Leila C.
I always use St. Ives for my skin its great in helping nourish and revitalize it!!
Michael S.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love this lotion audits not too oily and really helps with winter induced dry skin.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
St. Ives has always had great lotion it feels soft and smooth and helps your skin
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart