BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
I have been using this lotion for years and it works great. It's a good body lotion.
Vivianna S.
Midland, TX
Been using this for a week now and I am feeling hydrated. it also smells fantastic!!
Kirstin L.
Keuka Park, NY
Adore the smell, ive repurchased this lotion twice now. Leaves my skin feeling soft!
Jackie A.
Colton
I like it because it leaves your skin nice and soft and it really hydrates your skin!
Lisa R.
Rochester, NY
This is the best lotion! So rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling wonderful!

Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Great lotion and very hydrating. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel.
Viridiana v.
San Jose, CA
You feel your skin soft and no greasy !! Smells good and I use sometimes for my face!
Claudia P.
Brownsville, TX
Very hydrating makes my skin very smooth. by far one of the best products i have used
Hannah C.
Ridgefield, CT
I really like this product. It's inexpensive, smells good, and moisturizes very well
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
MADE MY SKIN SO SOFT, SMOOTH, AND HYDRATED I CAN'T STOP TOUCHING IT! IT LOOKS GREAT!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart