BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
I love this brand, but this one smells god awful. I tossed it and bought another scent.
Candi R.
Holliday, TX
I like it. It Works good. I have no complaints on this. It leaves you smooth and soft.
Jamie E.
Atlanta, LA
Great moisturizer that is not heavy or greasy! Saturated skin quickly and effectively.
Winona C.
Ocala, FL
I love the way it makes my skin feel every time I use it.
I buy this one all the time.
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
I just started using this about a month ago. This smells #amazing. Very light scented.
Leanna S.
Painesville, OH
I really like this lotion. It smells good and more importantly it hydrates my dry skin.
Estefannia R.
Fort Hood
Second favorite product. Love this (: love the smell also it feels amazing. I recommend
Rachell S.
Readstown, WI
I have not used this product in years. from what I remember it was a very nice product.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Makes your skin feels so soft and it helps to relieve dry skin and renews the collagen
Silvia G.
Love using this on my face daily and I love the way it lets my skin feeling day by day
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart