BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Destiny T.
Very moisturizing, affordable, and does not require reapplication throughout the day.
Monique R.
I like this moisturizer as a daily body lotion. It works well to keep my skin not dry.
Ellen S.
Chula Vista, CA
I enjoy it because its not watery like other brands and it smells good so that's a plus
Tiffany B.
Charlevoix, MI
Very nice feeling! The collagen felt like it was really making a difference on my skin.
Mickey A.
Greenville, SC
Great product, I liked it a lot..it wasn't greasy, and it soaked into my skin quickly.
Kenya S.
Newark, Nj
This cream really does repair your skin it give your skin a nice feeling well worth it
Shannon H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells great! Does what a lotion does. That's about it but great travel size and value.
Karen A.
Es muy buena hidrata y nutre la piel se absorbe rápido y deja un acabado espectacular!
Iliana S.
Austin , TX
I love it is the best thing ever and has a really good scented and it has a moisturizer
Jacie M.
Kankakee, IL
Keeps my skin nice and soft, but has a weird smell to it that keeps me from buying more
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart