BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Yaritzy S.
Ventnor City, NJ
Love how soft my face feels when I wash it with This. This also had a great scent to it.
Heather R.
San Diego, CA
St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion is okay. I do not love the fragrance.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Like this product to use it everyday! Affordable and great quality! I'd buy this again =)
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good helps skin look cleaner and brighter I loved it. It made my skin super soft!
Inez p.
Phoenix, AZ
Recently have been using this it's perfect the smell is amazing a little goes a long way
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
It makes my skin feel much better and more supple. I like the fact that it is not greasy.
Jennifer F.
Richmond, KY
I found a bit of a greasy/creamy after feel left on my skin after I had used the product.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This lotion feels amazing! keeps my skin smooth for a very long time through out the day
Stacy A.
Rockingham , NC
Absolutely love this product makes my legs feel so smooth even if they are not shaved!
Jordan D.
Worthington, OH
I love St.Ives! It seems to be the one product that helps keep my face clean and clear.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart