BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Yazmin N.
Munford, TN
Makes me feel refresh and really relieves my very dry skin.
Perfect for after the shower
Lexandrea M.
San Antonio, TX
This made my skin glow sort of. I loved using it cause it moisturized my skin really well
Shruti G.
Loved the fragrance.though didn’t work well on dry skin. I don’t recommend for a dry skin
Jessy C.
Lowell, MA
Excellent moisturizer. Love the way it makes my skin feel! Definitely a must buy product.
Carina L.
San Marcos, CA
I love this lotion! It smells great too but its not too harsh. It goes on the skin great
Amanda D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this body lotion, it is natural and is not very greasy plus it dries very quickly
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
Non-greasy, fast absorbing and very moisturizing. Gets the job done! Totally recommend.
Erika  M.
Revere, Ma
Extremely conditioning lotion. I love it in the winter when my skin starts to get dryer.
Selene H.
Arlington, TX
I keep this lotion on my purse and love it! You just need a tiny bit and it smells great
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Smells amazing. gets the job done. kinda oily feeling but goes away after it dries a bit.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart