BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Adriana B.
Loudon, TN
It's a great lotion it leaves you skin soft and with a great smell and it's a great price
Amy M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Favorite lotion to buy. Affordable price for the amount. Great fragrance, not too strong.
Megan M.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is awesome. Non greasy and natural and smells great. Makes my skin feel great.
Roxanna R.
Great body lotion love that it has collagen its has improved my skin really great product
kim p.
The st.ives face wash is amazin i love that it can either be used as a wash or as a mask
Christina C.
Flat Rock, MI
Great product. I use it daily after shaving. Doesn't leave a film after applying either.
Christopher C.
Belleville, NJ
This lotion is a great buy. It not only smells good it also leaves my skin feeling great!
dezeri p.
It's very mosit and excellent and great quality and with great quality come a high price
Amber C.
Wyoming, MI
I am always impressed with St Ives. Makes my skin feel soft and renewed. Would buy again
Desiree S.
Huntington Beach, CA
St. Ives has never let me down.My skin feels smooth for hours after using their products.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart