BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great moisturizer. Makes my skin feel renewed absolutely love it! Plan on purchasing again
Sydney S.
This is One of my favorite lotions. It doesn't make you feel greasy or sticky after using!
Gillian G.
Muskegon, MI
I love this so much- I'm seriously obsessed. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
talia l.
New york, NY
Very good lotion. would definitely purcahse again. Price was good for what you're getting.
Gabrielle C.
Napa, CA
I love this lotion! It smells fresh and clean, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Emily B.
By far the only brand that I like to use for my skin and shows results better than others
Jen E.
Ogden, UT
The best! I love it have been using it for ears and years I really feel like it hydrating
The best lotion! Doesn't leave your skin oily nor feeling dry. Rubs in your skin quickly
Tanya C.
Warsaw, in
I feel that this product is too chemically, other products work better for softer skin.
Njansi U.
Pullman, WA
I have dry skin & St Ives is the only lotion that keeps it moisturized. It lasts all day.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart