BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Shelley W.
Ellisville, MS
I love this lotion. It smells great and it helps with my dry skin and this price is great.
Elizabeth R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great moisturizer. Makes my skin feel renewed absolutely love it! Plan on purchasing again
Callie G.
Oceanside, CA
I love to apply this lotion at night on my feet then slip on socks. Leaves my feet so soft.
Briana B.
This one helps my sons dry skin on his hands and doesn't irritate them like some others do
Cheryl B.
It's really awesome and tends to fly off the shelves! When I buy it I get the large bottle
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Convenient size for on the go use. Renews your skin and leaves it feeling great not greasy
Chelsi W.
This is by far my all time favorite moisturizer. It works wonders and smells so so so good!
Diane P.
Stamford, CT
Loving the smell ! It's soft and smooth ! I have the mineral therapy and absolutely helps.
Jessica H.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff really works with my skin. I love the way it feels on my body the way it smells
Itzell G.
Sacramento, CA
St. Ives has the best skin products, they are affordable and compete with high end brands.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon