BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sierra W.
This product made my skin very dry and scaly. It also made my skin feel a little too tight.
Shelley W.
Ellisville, MS
I love this lotion. It smells great and it helps with my dry skin and this price is great.
canedra j.
Napoleonville, LA
Another product i bought the other day COUPONING haven't used it just yet but ill rate one 🌟
Heather M.
I always have a bottle of St. Ives. Great price, and it works good, especially in winter.
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Convenient size for on the go use. Renews your skin and leaves it feeling great not greasy
Emmy V.
Hawesville, KY
This is the first product I've used that didn't make my skin dry. I absolutely love it a+.
Lillian M.
I love this body lotion! You can feel the thickness of the elastin! It dries pretty quick!
Karilin F.
Brooklyn , NY
Good products i recommend it to everybody also the body wash so good and moisture and good
Diane P.
Stamford, CT
Loving the smell ! It's soft and smooth ! I have the mineral therapy and absolutely helps.
Jessica H.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff really works with my skin. I love the way it feels on my body the way it smells
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart