BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erika D.
Pharr, TX
This cream is so awesome ive used it so mush that some of my stretch marks hadve disappeared
Blanca M.
This is my favorite moisturizer. I've try different brands but I always go back to this one.
Rebecca W.
Albany, GA
This lotion smells good. very smooth feeling and no greasy feel after its rubbed on your body
Mary Y.
Jamaica, NY
Leaves you skin feeling soft, smooth and silky without being sticky.....perfect for dry handa
Ana B.
PHARR, TX
Very good hydrating moisturizer. It improves dry skin. Its very long lasting and affordable.
sabrina r.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this lotion only lotion that work's for my skin never leaves my skin dry I just love it
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
I like this body lotion, good scent, good moisturizer. Absorbs fast, I like the small bottle
Heather N.
Love this lotion! I have super dry skin and this helps tremendously! Great scents and formula
Janette R.
Morristown, NJ
My favorite one is the shea butter one! It smells delicious and it and moisturizes so well!
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
One of my favorite everyday lotions! It never feels greasy and has a very lightweight scent
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart