BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
St. Ives is natural so its great for your skin and it leaves it feeling so soft and amazing!
Kayla N.
I got this as a gift from someone and I just love it! It's so smooth and smells very good! :)
Rachael S.
York, PA
This moisturizer is very moisturizing well obviously or else it wouldn't be called that. lol
AMANDA B.
Winsted, MN
It smells so good and works great! It's a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it
!!
Ashton K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love that there is collegen in these products ! Such an amazing thing to add to a mosturizer!
Angelica H.
Dallas, TX
Found that it made me break out after using it for a while love st.ives but not this product
Ana S.
Holloman Afb, NM
This is my go to body lotion. It always leaves my body feeling soft, hydrated and energized.
Cassie B.
Lake Charles, LA
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and not greasy or oily. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg either!
Hayley C.
Birmingham
I really enjoy this moisteriser. It has a pleasent fresh smell and leaves skin smooth andsoft
Kira W.
Spring Valley, CA
This lotion promotes exactly what it states. Elasticity is an understatement. It is amazing.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart