BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
This St.Ives skin renewing collagen elastin body lotion is great! It has a clean scent, is gentle on my sensitive skin, moisturizes wonderfully, and is a great value for the price. I picked this up at Walmart to carry in my purse. I also have the full size bottle with a convenient pump for at home. I have eczema on my hands and they are very dry and sometimes crack. This lotion has definitely helped my skin. I will continue to use this product, as I am very happy with the amazing results.
Diana T.
Costa Mesa, CA
Aside from Cetaphil's lotion, this is my all time favorite moisturizers. This specific product from St. Ive's is the reason that I moisturize so religiously now. Before I stumbled upon this product, I refused to moisturize just because I hate the feeling of that thick, sticky residue most lotions leave behind. The scent of this is very light but that's why I love it! It has a thin consistency, so if you wanted to layer it, you wouldn't feel gross on a sunny day. It melts right into your skin!
Chelsy B.
I have sensitive and dry skin, so when it comes to my face and shoulders, I like to use St Ives renewing body lotion. I've used other lotions and they make me break out, but this product does not. It probably wouldn't be good for someone with oily skin to use this on their face, but if you have dry and acne prone skin, this might work for you as it has worked for me! I buy the large bottle with the pump.
I like the smell and the lotion is creamy but I am struggling to finish the bottle it's just doesn't do it for me. I feel like it doesn't moisturize for longer than a few hours
Tammy M.
I have extremely dry skin and I purchased two of these St. Ives lotions. I was hopeful that it would relieve me of the embarrassment and discomfort of dry itchy skin. Well I give this product three stars only because it does make my skin feel soft and it has a nice subtle scent. It doesn't however, relieve my dry skin. I have to still reapply moisturizers throughout the day.
Bridget V.
Granger, IN
Instantly replenishes skin and maintains moisture throughout the day. Applies smoothly & evenly, and does not leave sticky residue like some moisturizers. I tend to have very dry skin, and this lotion provides excellent moisturizing, even in the frigid winter months (I live in northern Indiana, so the temperatures get into the negatives!). I also tend to get EXTREMELY chap hands in the winter, to the extent that they start to bleed. This lotion softens skin quickly and does not irritate my hands if it is applied to skin with open cracks. The scent is light and refreshing but not overpowering. This is my go-to body/hand lotion!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
This is one of my favorite. I ran out so quick because I used it a lot it’s Moisturizing leaves the skin hydrated and it smells fresh would purchase again recommend this a lot
Sophia S.
As a broke college student instead of reaching for the "popular" brands of lotions that I usually purchased I decided to grab St. Ives collagen elastin because it was in my price range and it smelled wonderful. To my surprise it was one of the best purchases of my life. The lotions silky smoothness did not have a greasy feel to it and I did not feel the need to moisturize my skin for two days (don't judge, I had finals). I didn't purchase this particular product for the "collagen and elastin proteins" and since using it consistently for the past 6 months I haven't seen a difference, except the fact that it keeps me moisturized. The extra bonus was the fact that a bottle lasted awhile because you don't need a lot.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I have used this lotion for years. I tried it again about 5 years ago after not using it for about a year and couldn't believe how wonderful it was. I had forgotten. I stopped using it after receiving another lotion as a gift and just continued using it for a while. But once I came back to St. Ives again I will never use anything else. This is the best around. And I have really super dry skin in need of serious help and this does the trick. Love it!!!
Rebecca S.
One of my favorite lotions. I like to apply right after getting out of the shower. Can be found at Walmart for inexpensive and it exceeded my expectations. Good value and I would recommend to others.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart