BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Amber G.
Love st. Ives. .. only lotion that Isn't greasy and soaks in keeping skin soft and mositurized
Jessica P.
Middletown, NY
Love these lotions.. Very good smells and they keep the body moisturized through out the day .
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Smells great great hydration works well! It's a must have I have like 10bottles of this no lie
Iveth R.
I have ashy skin but this lotion has helped reduce my ashynes and has made my skin really soft.
Cynthia C.
This is the best lotion in the entire world. It smells so good and makes your skin really soft.
Mikayla L.
Greenwood, IN
This is my favorite moisturizer. it makes my skin very soft and it doesn't break me out at all
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
This is my favorite lotion to use after the shower, it keeps your skin refreshed all day long.
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
This is my favorite drug store body lotion. It is perfect for smoothing after being out doors.
Christina W.
Keeps my skin nice and moisturized. i also like how it's phalahate free =) which is a big plus
Jennifer V.
Montclair, CA
I started using this product and like the outcomes of it. I always buy it and it smells good.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart