BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Lindsey F.
I've used this lotion for years and always get remarks about how surprisingly soft my skin is.
Krystal R.
Greeley, CO
I like the product but its not my go to.. I'm not to pleased with it but maybe its my skin type
nicole n.
Allentown
I love the smell of this lotion, leaves my body smelling good and not its not a great formula.
Jazmyn S.
Seattle, WA
This is the BEST lotion. my family and I have used it for years. it provides all day moisture.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Great product. Not watery or sticky. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Very effective. Great value.
Natalia O.
Bogotá , Cundinamarca
I tried this before but Isn't my favourite ! It's just good but not the best ! There are better
graham m.
Lansing, MI
Love it the most , works better that any other brand. I have tried many many different lotions.
Mikayla L.
Greenwood, IN
This is my favorite moisturizer. it makes my skin very soft and it doesn't break me out at all
Nicole K.
Ruskin, FL
Bigger bottle is a must. It smells so good also keeps your skin super soft. St Ives is so great
Iveth R.
I have ashy skin but this lotion has helped reduce my ashynes and has made my skin really soft.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart