BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Charity G.
This is the best lotion . It keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized .Especially in the winter !
Pamela P.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom bought it and gave it to me i thought my skin would look and feel great but no i hated it.
Cynthia O.
Harlingen, TX
Great product if you're u have sensitive skin or diabetic. Not heavy and the smell is great also
Mya W.
Alamo, TN
I love this product ! It is long lasting and is non greasy. It works great on my sensitive skin!
Shaylyn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this lotion! It also does not have any parable a or sulfates which is a huge bonus for me!
Janette I.
Greenfield , Ca
I didn't like the texture of it, my skin didn't feel smooth, and the smell was too strong for me.
Hailee H.
Williamsburg, OH
Lotion does it's job well. Especially with being a nurse, the product leaves my hands soft again
Amanda D.
Elizabeth, PA
I am not a huge fan of this body lotion. It is very greasy and seems hard to soak into the skin.
Blake S.
This stuff is ok. I bought it and it was ok so I decided to finish it but wouldn't buy it again.
Briana S.
My son has rough skin and this works great on it. I love the way his skin feels nice and smooth.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart