BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
shera M.
Lockhart, TX
Like the way it makes skin feel but only have used a few times. scent is ok,but not my favorite.
Maryann S.
My go to lotion. Lasts all day and leaves my skin moisturized and smooth. I also love the smell.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Not effective at all. I don't have abnormally dry skin and still didn't work past half an hour.
Lucero L.
Duluth, GA
I like this lotion but really to me it is not really a to go lotion. I like other brands better.
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
St Ives body lotions is very moisturizing and smells good as well but comes with a high price tag
Jhanene H.
Albuquerque, NM
Very great! I love using this product on my hands as it really feel like I'm moisturizing my skin!
Debra W.
Fresno, CA
Love this lotion my whole family uses it. Priced right and has a large assortment to choose from
Myeshia B.
Glen Burnie
Wonderful product if you suffer with dry skin! Leaves my skin soft and supple throughout the day!
Stephania A.
My mom swears by this, she is absolutely in love with it. Need to always keep some in the shelf.
Jessica O.
Love this lotion! The fragrance isn't my first choice but it definitely keeps my skin super soft!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart