BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ariana M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love they're lotions , it makes your skin baby soft . I also use the face lotion & it is amazing
Zulema L.
I like to use st Ives collagen elastin when my hands look and feel dry .. It helps them moisturize
Laurel S.
Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated not sticky/tacky at all. Great purchase, reasonable price!
Banessa S.
San Marcos, CA
Leaves the skin so moisturized and soft I would recommend it to everyone that has dry flaky skin
Lisa W.
Great lotion, I really like the scent and it goes on easy. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy!
Isa B.
I have to try this. I currently use the timeless skin facial moisturizer and I'm in love with it.
Marissa O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good for any skin especially sensitive skin. It is not oily and moisturizes deep into your skin.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Great moisturizer.. keeps skin feeling silky smooth unlike most lotions I have tried in the past.
Courtny S.
PRINCE GEORGE, VA
Very moisturizing. really improved my skin. it is very reasonably priced and found in most stores
Jessica W.
Pearblossom, CA
Favorite body lotion! Used daily and smells great. Highly recommended. Very soothing to the body.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart