BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley L.
My husband uses this every day the coconut one and I love how soft and soak it is it doesn't make my skin oily and the product and the brand I really like it and recommend
Katie S.
I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris which means I get what people call chicken skin. It looks like I constantly have red goosebumps all over my arms and the top of my thighs. That being said I've gone through so many lotions trying to make it less noticeable because there is no permanent cure for KP. Most lotions would just sit on my skin and feel gross and sticky including the one that is recommended for KP skin. This lotion however has made my KP look better than it ever has ever. I am currently using the lotion with the almond oil and my skin has been smooth and less red since I've started using it. I'm in love and I plan on buying this over and over again. So if this product can help my KP it can help your dry skin too
Ashley (.
I really like the scent, and it moisturizing fairly well. However, I haven't noticed any difference in toning/skin elasticity. Overall, it's a good daily moisturizer.
Jacquilynn P.
Port Orchard, WA
Love love love this stuff! It's incredibly moisturizing. I bought it at target. I love that it's affordable and does wonders for the skin. I will continue to have this in my bathroom!!!!!!
Terri T.
Love love love this lotion! I am actually very upset that it took me so long to find it. It smells delicious, gives the perfect amount of moisturization, and it's packed with vitamins that have a very noticeable impact on your skin. My job is very hands-on and it is not uncommon for me to have scrapes on my hands, and applying this lotion after showering has actually sped up the healing process for those scrapes more effectively than antibiotic ointment I have used in the past. Would highly recommend this product!
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
This stuff is amazing!!! I have really sensitive skin so after shaving I cannot put any type of lotion/moisturizer on my skin. Also, the day after shaving I sometimes get really bad episodes where my legs itch beyond anything I have ever experienced! It is really so bad that I sometimes break the skin. So one day I was at the drug store and this stuff said it was instant, non-irritating relief for itchy, dry skin. I figured, it's worth a shot. And it actually works most of the time! Whenever I feel like my legs are going to dry me crazy and I am starting the scratch a lot, I put this stuff on and it really dulls down the itch. I am definitely keeping this stuff on hand from now on!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Smells nice, Provides ok hydration, absorbs into the skin with ease, but it’s thin and didn’t really make a difference in my skin. Price is good and many varieties.
Perla S.
Muy buena locion para piel seca, hay variedad de olores para escoger, yo queria probar la de coco y orquidea pero no habia en la tiendaa la que fui, asi que me decidi por esta de colageno y elastina, que tambien huele bien y me deja la piel suavecita, no se siente para nada aguada esta muy cremosa, que es algo que a mi me gusta en las lociones. Ademas el precio esta muy bien 4.99 en Target la recomiendo
Krystal P.
I love this lotion!!!!!! It has great scents and lasts long. My skin always feels soft after using it and lasts throughout the day. It's worth what it cost, you definitely get what you pay for. It's a great lotion!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
I've been using this product for only a week now and I love it! I've had stretch marks on my inner thighs since I was 13 and I can already see a huge difference. I also use it on my face as a moisturizer and it's so smooth afterwards. It isn't too sticky or thick and dries quickly on my skin. The price was pretty cheap (7.50NZD) for the amount that you get. The smell is okay - it's strong and fruity (I'm more into sweet-chocolate-vanilla kind of smells) so it would be fine for anyone who likes fruity smells. It doesn't interfere with my perfume and I can't smell it once I'm dressed so it doesn't really bother me anyway. So disappointed that they have discontinued this product. I got the last bottle instore.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart