BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
Love this lotion. Not pleased with the smell. But you can feel the skin tightening. So it def works.
Erika C.
Huntington Park, CA
Perfect shape for a most uridine cream I love it it leaves my skin very soft and clean it. Great !!!
Marshelle T.
Binghamton, NY
I love St. Ives. I've been using their lotions for years now. Always leave my skin soft and hydrated.
Stephanie R.
I did not like the smell of this lotion but it did work well. I love the brand just not this lotion.
Katie W.
Ths lotion is my absolute favorite! I love everythibg thing about it, and it feels great on my skin!
Keri B.
Schenevus, NY
I liked this lotion, wasn't too heavy or greasy. Smelled nice. Left my skin feeling soft and improved
Kristen W.
Rocky Point, NY
I like it but I'm not a huge fan. It make my sin feel a bit better but it makes my skin feel greasy.
Heather S.
I used this every day when I was pregnant. It was light and smelled nice and wasn't greasy at all.
Michelle Y.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such an amazing product. Leaves skin smooth without a greasy feel. This is my go to lotion.
Camila P.
Omg! How i love this! So great! Skin soo nice after using this! Amazing brand! I have many things!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart