BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soaks in so it feels lightweight.
Kamille r.
Long Beach, CA
Its so smell good and not that expensive to buy them and always have coupon on Sunday coupon inserts
Angela G.
Moberly, MO
I love the way it makes my skin feel. This lotion does improve your skin. I call it my miracle cream
Keri B.
Schenevus, NY
I liked this lotion, wasn't too heavy or greasy. Smelled nice. Left my skin feeling soft and improved
Marshelle T.
Binghamton, NY
I love St. Ives. I've been using their lotions for years now. Always leave my skin soft and hydrated.
Terri I.
Billings, MT
Makes my skin so soft one of my favorite lotions are from st Ives recommend using just after a shower
Angel F.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love the smell but did not see much difference in skin condition. Did like how thick the lotion was.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Can't go wrong with St. Ives. This lotion is a very basic, yet effective lotion that everyone loves.
Camila P.
Omg! How i love this! So great! Skin soo nice after using this! Amazing brand! I have many things!
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
Use it all the time. It's always been a regular in our house and we always seem to have one at home
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart