BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Paula Q.
The smell of these lotions are amazing! The price is decent enough that trying it is worth the price
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is great on very dry skin and helps a little with stretch marks. The smell is nice too!
Jennifer Q.
Love it! Definitely one of my favorites! Very creamy and moisturizing, leaves the skin feeling great!
Melinda W.
Smyrna, TN
Smooth formula and smells pretty good. This is a brand I trust and go to anytime I need a good lotion
Rachel S.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love this product the product smell good and it is not sticking. I really lovr it and great price.
virgen t.
tresckow, pa
Never used htis brand but i ve heard really good revie about st. Ives products , and soon will try it
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
I really recommend it super moisturizing St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
Erika C.
Huntington Park, CA
Perfect shape for a most uridine cream I love it it leaves my skin very soft and clean it. Great !!!
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
Love this lotion. Not pleased with the smell. But you can feel the skin tightening. So it def works.
Nichole C.
For the price, this lotion is excellent. Absorbs quickly but improved texture like a heavier lotion.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart