BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Sonya B.
Really helps to put the elasticity back into my skin. love this product to make my skin feel younger
Allison L.
Melbourne, FL
This lotion is just okay to me. It is not quite thick enough although I do love that its not greasy.
Marshelle T.
Binghamton, NY
I love St. Ives. I've been using their lotions for years now. Always leave my skin soft and hydrated.
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the product, not seeing any difference in my skin, doesn't help dry skin too much, smells ok.
Ashley H.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Been using it for years. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feel sort for hours!
Katie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes your skin feel nice and smooth.. use after every time I take a shower to help rehydrate my body
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soaks in so it feels lightweight.
Abigail R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this hand lotion! Its not to thick, its great to use in the winter on cracked skin
Synkeithia H.
I like this. Made my hands feel very hydrated. But the formula is not the best for the winter months.
Marra H.
Mckeesport, PA
I love St Ives!! All of their products are incredible and this one is no exception. Highly recommend
Que tan buena es ?
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. I use it daily after my shower and love the scent! It is very smooth and works for dry skin.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Les gusta el olor de la crema?
Hayden T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get severely dry skin in the winter/fall topped off with eczema, and I need something that's extremely moisturizing. I don't care if it feels goopy or heavy as long as it delivers on the moisturizing part, will this do the trick or does anyone have any other suggestions.
Maria gabriella L.
Do you find it oily and it is hard to dry??St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray

Walmart