BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Desiree  E.
I always apply this before I put my foundation and I must say I love it !! Leaves your skin sooo soft
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I love the feel of this lotion. It's hss a very clean scent and it most irises my skin really well.
Marsela H.
Greensboro, NC
Gives your skin a nice healthy look and does well with people who have dry skin and want to rid of it
Sonya B.
Really helps to put the elasticity back into my skin. love this product to make my skin feel younger
Paula Q.
The smell of these lotions are amazing! The price is decent enough that trying it is worth the price
Ashley H.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Been using it for years. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feel sort for hours!
Allison L.
Melbourne, FL
This lotion is just okay to me. It is not quite thick enough although I do love that its not greasy.
Ruti C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soaks in so it feels lightweight.
Jennifer Q.
Love it! Definitely one of my favorites! Very creamy and moisturizing, leaves the skin feeling great!
Synkeithia H.
I like this. Made my hands feel very hydrated. But the formula is not the best for the winter months.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Hayden T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get severely dry skin in the winter/fall topped off with eczema, and I need something that's extremely moisturizing. I don't care if it feels goopy or heavy as long as it delivers on the moisturizing part, will this do the trick or does anyone have any other suggestions.
Lindsey P.
Does this lotion work on stretch marks or lose skin? Heard collagen lotion helps with baby stretch marks.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
Does anyone with eczema have any experience with this product? I'm always hesitant to try new hand creams just in case..
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Les gusta el olor de la crema?

Walmart