BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley H.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Been using it for years. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feel sort for hours!
Abigail R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this hand lotion! Its not to thick, its great to use in the winter on cracked skin
Synkeithia H.
I like this. Made my hands feel very hydrated. But the formula is not the best for the winter months.
Samantha S.
Boonton, Nj
Makes my skin feel silky smooth I love it ! The smell is nice and it's not sticky like other lotions
brianna g.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion makes my skin feel soft & fresh & tight. I love there products. I totally recommend this.
Marra H.
Mckeesport, PA
I love St Ives!! All of their products are incredible and this one is no exception. Highly recommend
Terri I.
Billings, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes my skin so soft one of my favorite lotions are from st Ives recommend using just after a shower
Jennifer Q.
Love it! Definitely one of my favorites! Very creamy and moisturizing, leaves the skin feeling great!
Kamille r.
Long Beach, CA
Its so smell good and not that expensive to buy them and always have coupon on Sunday coupon inserts
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
I hate lotions that feel sticky and this is the total opposite, makes my skin feel light and hydrated
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you use this lotion every day or sometimes? I use it daily after my shower, mostly on shaved legs and also on other parts and love how it leaves my skin!
Mackenzie N.
Is this more of a hand lotion or a hick body lotion?
Sadie H.
I have very dry skin and I'm looking for a lotion that will moisturize and not leave a oily feeling. Did this product leave your skin greasy or soft? Was it to your satisfaction?
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does it smell so good.
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
I am curios as to how well this works?

Walmart