BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Erica C.
I have this lotion and I like how soft my skin feels after I use it. I would definitely buy it again!
brianna g.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion makes my skin feel soft & fresh & tight. I love there products. I totally recommend this.
Jennifer Q.
Love it! Definitely one of my favorites! Very creamy and moisturizing, leaves the skin feeling great!
Linda S.
Spencer, IN
Wonderful job of helping my dry cracked hands from repeated washing of my hands at my job as a nurse.
Allison L.
Melbourne, FL
This lotion is just okay to me. It is not quite thick enough although I do love that its not greasy.
Kristen W.
Rocky Point, NY
I like it but I'm not a huge fan. It make my sin feel a bit better but it makes my skin feel greasy.
Anna W.
Town Creek, AL
I love St. Ives products. They are consistent for a very affordable price that won't break the bank.
Christine S.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotion it smells so good and makes my skin soft It also doesn't bother my allergies either
Jessicca L.
Portage, IN
I use this product on my skin and in my hair and I've never loved something so much! Perfect product
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I love the feel of this lotion. It's hss a very clean scent and it most irises my skin really well.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart