BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
The first time i had this my grandma bought it for me at first i was hesitant but now i cant get enough
Shelby R.
Elkhorn , NE
Overall very good product, made my skin feel very fresh and "renewed" gave it a better glow to my skin.
Jackie E.
Apple valley , Ca
Love the smell and feel but not so sure it really firmed it but overall I really liked it as a lotion.
sylvia b.
My everyday lotion. I always feel moisurized and it has a nice clean scent. My boyfriend loves it too.
Destiny P.
I love anything St. Ives so it's no surprise that I loved this! I will definitely be buying this again.
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
This is my favorite product that I have purchased so far. It's so delicious smelling and works wonders.
Melissa B.
I like that is paraben free and it's one of the few lotions that doesn't irritate my eczema prone skin
Debbie M.
Bellevue, WA
Love this stuff! Makes skin feel so refreshing. I would definitely suggest trying different scents too.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
Great smell does the job leaves you moisturized without feeling greasy. recommended. affordable price.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Love! Very fresh smell, quickly absorbing, light weight and very moisturizing . Also the proce is good!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart