BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Merry L.
Holcomb
Good smooth lotion leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed great for after shower or exfoliating
Stephany S.
Grayson, GA
This is great in general for collagen intake for your skin. Also, collagen is great for stretch marks.
Monica R.
Delano, CA
I love this moisturizer!!! It smells lovely and totally leaves our skin feeling soft and moisturized!!
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I love love..Love St.Ives body lotion! And the Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil is such a lovely scent!
Leli C.
I have this location right now and I love how it smells. Perfect price for it. Fella great on the body
Valerie A.
Redwood City, CA
The avacodo body lotion smells so good! I like using it right out the shower for that extra fresh feel.
Alexis G.
Kempton, PA
Smells really good and it feels soft. I just look for a moisturizer that's less greasy and this was ok.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Great lotion! ove the smell and they way my skin feels after using it on a daily basis! great product
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
This product smells great! I love it so much because my skin feels soft and I am down to buy it again.
Allison M.
I prefer the oatmeal lotion better. This had a smell to it that was floral like. I was not a huge fan.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart