BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Mari R.
Sacramento, CA
I used this before and it didn't do any justice j was expecting it to be great since it's quite pricey
Melissa R.
Riverview, FL
St. Ives collagen body lotion works pretty well. I have really dried skin and helps it moist and smooth
Destini F.
Boise, ID
This lotion is amazing! I've been using it for years. Great moisturizer for my skin! Wonderful product!
Kacy R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The best body lotion that I have honestly ever used. It smells great but doesn't cause me to break out.
Ruth G.
Deltona, FL
I love the smell! This lotion works great and dries quickly not leaving any sticky feeling to the skin.
Gabrielle M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Smells good! Pretty moisturizing and nice! Helps with stretch marks and keeping dry winter skin at bay.
Alejandra P.
I have used their lotions for years and they never disappoint, leaves my skin feeling great and smooth.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's okay I prefer another scent but other than that I like how it help makes your skin nice and soft.
Kristin S.
Mayfield, KY
I use st Ives everyday cuz my hands get super dry and i love it! Smells great and mosturises my hands.
Acelyn O.
Brockton
It doesn't work for me. I see no difference or improvement when I use this product. I don't recommend.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart