BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Ashley L.
Pasadena, CA
Loved the old formula, but hate the new one. Looking for a new lotion while I finish up my current bottle
samantha M.
Pharr, TX
I love the way this feels, the smell is just amazing. I can use both hands or scrubber and it works fine
Nicole M.
Wahpeton, ND
I have never tried a st Ives product that I have not been happy with, great company and quality products
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I adore st Ives products. all day mosturizing and smells great. gets even the driest skin soft and smooth
Britany S.
Brockville
Smells so good, and made my skin super soft...love to us it after i shave my legs...feels very refreshing
Jessie B.
I love how this lotion soaks in. It doesn't take 30 minutes and its doesn't just stay on top of your skin.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Me gusta mucho deja la piel súper suave la piel es más elástica y huele muy rico mi novio también lo usa
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
This is one of my favorite brands of lotions because it is not sticky, greasy, and it has a great smell!
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I got this product to review from Influenster. St. Ives body lotion smells good and moisturizes my skin.
Nika G.
These is definitely a lotion I can't help but to keep coming back to. It's natural and very moisturizing.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart