BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA
I never stop using this product it is amazing! I buy it every mouth ! It leave my face clear and smooth !
Brittany L.
Smithfield, RI
I have incredibly dry skin especially in the winter. I find this body lotion to sooth my dry itchy skin.
Abby H.
Columbus, OH
Enjoyed it to an extent, it made me greasy after applying for hours. That's the only thing I didn't like
Amber A.
Lake Wales, FL
Love this lotion! So moisturizing and such a fresh scent. Leaves skin feeling moisturizer and not greasy.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I love this because i am dark and it keeps all that gross ash that makes me look crusty off of my person.
Nicole M.
Wahpeton, ND
I have never tried a st Ives product that I have not been happy with, great company and quality products
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I got this product to review from Influenster. St. Ives body lotion smells good and moisturizes my skin.
Destiny R.
New Rochelle , NY
I love this lotion ... It is soo Moisturizing 20% Recycled material .. I use it just ablut everyday ..
Aaron V.
Beaumont, CA
Great can't it belive it made my skin so soft and smooth. I feel like it should have a different smell
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great lotion! ove the smell and they way my skin feels after using it on a daily basis! great product
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon