BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I adore st Ives products. all day mosturizing and smells great. gets even the driest skin soft and smooth
Shelbi H.
Morganton, NC
I use this lotion sometimes. I don't feel like it works but it has a nice scent. It is very moisterizing.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
This is one of my favorite brands of lotions because it is not sticky, greasy, and it has a great smell!
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA
I never stop using this product it is amazing! I buy it every mouth ! It leave my face clear and smooth !
Andrea M.
this brand is really amazing I beyond love this lotion because of how soft and smooth it leaves your skin
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I got this product to review from Influenster. St. Ives body lotion smells good and moisturizes my skin.
Brittany L.
Smithfield, RI
I have incredibly dry skin especially in the winter. I find this body lotion to sooth my dry itchy skin.
Lilliana C.
Hurst, TX
I love this because i am dark and it keeps all that gross ash that makes me look crusty off of my person.
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX
I use it when. My legs feel tired and achy and them to feel like new this is the perfect product for that
Jessica F.
Love this stuff, the bottle has lasted me about 6 months and it feels so good on my skin after my shower.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart