BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Marlenis  B.
Charlotte, NC
I have tried this product this is a good lotion I just didn't really like it for my skin it was to heavy.
Amber A.
Lake Wales, FL
Love this lotion! So moisturizing and such a fresh scent. Leaves skin feeling moisturizer and not greasy.
Tanya R.
Jackson, MI
Great smell and works to smooth skin without a greasy feeling afterwards. I would recommend to everyone.
Jenn O.
Moisturizes okay, but smells weird. Nice size for nice price though. Probably wouldn't buy again however.
Alyssa D.
I absolutely love St I'ves that literally all I use for my face products ! My acne cleared within weeks !
Ashley L.
Yucaipa, CA
Loved the old formula, but hate the new one. Looking for a new lotion while I finish up my current bottle
Jessie B.
I love how this lotion soaks in. It doesn't take 30 minutes and its doesn't just stay on top of your skin.
Nicole M.
Wahpeton, ND
I have never tried a st Ives product that I have not been happy with, great company and quality products
Nika G.
These is definitely a lotion I can't help but to keep coming back to. It's natural and very moisturizing.
Kansas G.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed. I also like that the scent isn't strong.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart