BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Anahi C.
Love the fact that It is natrual and they all smell so good. It doesn't make you look greasy which I love!
barbara p.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff my skin feels so tight and renews after application. One use and I was hooked I love it.
Hannah H.
Metairie, LA
I LOVE this moisturizer especially for freshly shaven legs. It works so great and it is really affordable.
✨Fabiana A.
Naples
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using this for years, my knees and elbows used to be so dry and this lotion really help with that
I love This renewing I would deffinetly purchase this again! It leaves my skin feeling so great! I love it
Its an okay product it leaves my skin very soft and glowing so beautiful but i don't really enjoy the smell.
Orialis E.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have every sensitive skin and st. Ives lotion works really great in my body, feels smooth and soft skin.
Megan D.
I love how quickly this lotion absorbs, without leaving a greasy feeling. It also has a nice, light scent.
Kristie P.
I love how this lotion smells, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily after. I keep buying this product
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great lotion!!! I just recently purchased this product. Great light fragrance. Leaves skin nice and smooth.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Amazon