BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Armani P.
This lotion is great, especially if you have dry skin. I use it everyday and keep my skin soft and smooth.
Madison M.
Massillon, OH
When I went to camp this was really good and worked really well with my dry skin, mosquito bites and such.
Desiree Y.
Cleveland, OH
Makes my skin feel soft and luxurious. The scent was pleasant and subtle. 87th does make your skin firm up.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Great lotion that leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. It helps a lot with my dry skin and my kids dry skin
Anahi C.
Love the fact that It is natrual and they all smell so good. It doesn't make you look greasy which I love!
Nicole W.
It didn't have a very good smell and did not do a great job hydrating my skin. I ended up throwing it out.
Karla N.
Henderson, NV
This lotion is really good and also smells amazing, the best part is that is fast absorbing and non greasy.
Its an okay product it leaves my skin very soft and glowing so beautiful but i don't really enjoy the smell.
Megan D.
I love how quickly this lotion absorbs, without leaving a greasy feeling. It also has a nice, light scent.
Samantha C.
This lotion really made the skin on my legs feel tighter! But for lasting results you have to keep using it
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart