BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Nicole S.
Not super impressed because i felt like my skin was less flakey than before, but it almost made it too oily
rosemary c.
Bronx, NY
Great moisturizer no greasy residue absorbs fast into the skin leaving the skin smooth but not sticky...a+
Molly C.
Columbia, MO
I love St. Ives! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling wonderful! I would recommend any of their lotions
St. Ives doesn't only give you great smelling skin with their blastin body lotion it gives you smooth skin!
Morgan H.
Newborn, GA
I love anything st. ives! smells great and always leaves my skin feeling great! so many different products!
Patricia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product! Doesn't smell like anything so it's great if you are sensitive . Leaves your skin Ulta soft
Carly  E.
Marietta, OH
This is somof the best lotion I have used. It's pretty inexpensive and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Crystal M.
Mcallen, TX
I love St. Ives it is my number one choice for body lotion. I tend to go with the one with the shea butter.
Kristie P.
I love how this lotion smells, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily after. I keep buying this product
barbara p.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff my skin feels so tight and renews after application. One use and I was hooked I love it.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart