BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Gabrielle W.
St. Ives is the best!! perfect and reasonably priced. I love using this lotion and the smell is wonderful!!
Emilie R.
Goshen, IN
Love this lotion! Keeps my skin moisturizer all day and doesn't feel greasy! It has a light scent as well!
Anastacia M.
Albuquerque
Its a good product. Lovr the smells and i dont get itchy from it. Would be worth the buy. Great price also.
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
I love St Ives body lotion! Works so great and smells so good too. Leaves my skin feeling so hydrated 24/7.
veronicawilson.kirby
Shelby Township
Convenient, affordable, and works great! I feel like it made my hands look younger if you know what I mean
Erin H.
Knoxville, TN
I love St. Ives lotion. Great, light scent and moisturizes for a long time without a heavy or greasy feel.
Carly  E.
Marietta, OH
This is somof the best lotion I have used. It's pretty inexpensive and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This is a fantastic lotion and really smells great. I enjoy using this because it isn't too goopy or gross.
Molly C.
Columbia, MO
I love St. Ives! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling wonderful! I would recommend any of their lotions
Bri  M.
This product is huge and lasts but is not as moisturizing as it says! It is watery! But has a fresh scent.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart