BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
honestly such a good product to use. I totally recommend it. It has a very nice scent it makes me kind of happy i bought this at Walmart the smell isn't very long lasting but I would totally buy this again
Makeup e.
Love the moisturizer. Glides on easy, blends in without much effort. Keeps me hydrated without being greasy or sticky. Wouldn't recommend for REALLY dry skin, but works fine on dry skin.
Gina C.
I'm in love with my lotion by St. Ives. I use it everyday after every shower. I get super dry skin in the winter and this helps keep my skin smooth and soft all day long! And to top it off it smells great. I would definitely recommend!
Alexandria C.
Mission, TX
I love this lotion! It smells great yet subtle. It really helps with my dry skin without being too greasy and slippery and it really does help your skin look better as well. It's also a great price for the product!
Belle J.
Boynton Beach, FL
I used this lotion mainly on my belly after having 2 c sections to help fix my loose skin issues. Even though that didn’t work, it helped my skin feel a lil firm, bouncy, and smooth.
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
My favorite lotion for anyone with problem to normal skin. You will get a hydrating, non greasy feel all day long without having to reapply. The collagen Elastin bottle (blue) is my favorite.
Smrithi A.
Good and effective product within affordable price range.

The creme is so gentle and the smell is also refreshing and not very intense.
I have dry skin and this is the best lotion i have ever seen.

Will definitely buy it again since the skin is getting rejuvenated and dehydrated.
Another important thing is that this lotion don't have paraben in it.
I have read in a review that this the most underrated creme and i support it.I haven't seen any advertisements for this , but after using it I'm feeling good about this.Do try it and post your reviews here :)

updated:)
Emily B.
Lindale, GA
St. Ives has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember! My mom uses their body lotions everyday and when I'm home I make sure to use them as well!! Smells great and always makes my skin feel soft!
Rachel S.
Stockton , CA
Can I rate this perfect,it is for me,I love it,I use everyday,I have dry skin so is works for me,its soft and makes my skin a lot more better,this my everyday must have skin care.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I love the St. Ives collection, this is the only body lotion I buy. I love that it's very moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling oily, it's reasonably priced and comes in a convenient pump bottle that makes it super quick and easy to apply. this particular scent (renewing collagen elastin) reminds me a little bit of candy, not an over powering or sickly sweet scent but a lovely light slightly sweet scent. makes my skin look and feel amazing, extra soft and firm.
I switch between different scents and I haven't found a scent I don't like, they are all light (not overly powerful like bath and body) and smell wonderful
(pictured: coconut milk & orchid extract)
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart