BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Mariah F.
Corinth, ME
Wow! This lotion is incredible. I am obsessed. Silky smooth but not greasy. I use it twice a week, the effects are long lasting. It is of great value, wow! Worth every penny. I’ve already ordered more online. Incredible. Amazing. If you don’t have it, you need it!
Vanessa L.
Sooooooo muuuuchhhh yesssssss!!!

I received this complimentary bottle in my first VoxBox and it’s been so great! I love it because it keeps your skin smooth and moisturized without being oily or sticky! I’m so happy about that. I put it to the test after a shave (in which I also used St. Ives Energizing Coconut & Coffee Scrub to exfoliate) and these two are a match made in heaven. The packaging brings plenty of product so it’s great to have so much bang for your buck. St. Ives had definitely gained me as a loyal customer (:
Lela P.
One of the best everyday body lotions I have tried. I bought a different scent from the same line after this & the hydration does not come close. I still remember the scent from this one, its soo good. To be honest I do feel like my skin looked and felt better while using this lotion. Putting it on made me feel really good because of the Collagen. I need to go pick another one up
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
I love this body lotion! It tightens my skin and smells great! I would recommend this product to any of my friends! I feel that it is a great price for the amount of lotion that you get! I would definitely buy this again.
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
I kind of have a love/hate real with this lotion. On one hand it works for me sometimes at keeping me moisturized and somewhat soft skin. However, it is more likely for some reason on my skin to feel more sticky/drying which makes me wanna throw it away. I do like it maybe I just have to use a light amount to not get the stickiness. You can usually find them on sale for a good price, so it doesn’t really hurt pockets when it doesn’t work for your skin.
Amanda C.
This lotion is incredible. I only use a little to apply and it instantly absorbs. This formula is not sticky or tacky. It is slick, wet and instantly dry! I would recommend to anyone who needs a daily moisturizing lotion
Diana T.
Edgewater
I use this lotion almost every single day it makes my skin stay so soft all day and I have repurchased it many of times I have been using it for about 4 years and have gone threw who knows how many bottles of this!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I don’t think there is anything special about this lotion and I got annoyed of the smell so I stopped using this. The lotion isn’t thick and I don’t feel like it’s really renewing my skin like what the name of the lotion is. I don’t recommend this because you can find better moisturizing lotions.

Update: I actually love this now because I started using it again and my skin is actually less dry now and feels really nice and smooth and I do recommend this!
Jenny M.
I gave this lotion to my mom because once she saw that I received it then she was begging me to give it to her She absolutely loves this lotion She uses it at least twice a day It’s very great on sensitive skin
Avriel R.
Columbus
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this product on a whim once just because I needed lotion, but it’s a lotion I now actively seek out and have bought several times!

This lotion feel super lightweight when putting it on, but its incredibly moisturizing. It soaks in really well and doesn’t leave behind any oil or grease. Also has a super pleasant smell! The best part? My boyfriend, who is normally picky about skincare, loves this lotion.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart