BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Smells pretty good. Leaves my skin soft. I also enjoyed the face wash too of this brand. I'm still using mine
jamie h.
Probably one of the best, if not THE best lotion you can buy at a drug store! Keeps your skin lush for days!
Stormy N.
Very nice and moistureicing long lasting smell like coconuta Wichita I love stuff that smell like coconuta
Jessica T.
Winter Park, FL
I love This product, leaves skin nice and smooth no drug patches. Also smells great. I absolutely love it:
Sarah S.
Very strong scent and a greasy feeling afterwards. This will last me a long time since i will never use it
Jamie S.
Wyoming, MI
Excellent lotion! Love how it makes my skin feel. My go to lotion on a daily basis. The only lotion I use!
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
The scent of these lotions are excellent and they leave my hands moisturized for extended periods of time!
Rikka B.
After using St. Ives my skin stays moist for hours. When using this product I do not have rough, dry skin.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
Almond & linseed body lotion is perfect for my dry skin. Last long, It doesnt feel heavy and smells amazing
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Love this lotion! It's super moisturizing and keeps my skin feeling cool and clean! I definitely recommend!
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart