BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
JODY R.
North East, PA
Ok product, not my favorite but good for the price. Seemed a little greasy for me. Not sure what else to say.
ashlee h.
Portales, NM
I used all of this...good till the last drop. And its not that expensive either!! Definitely will repurchase
Jennifer M.
This product is amazing. It makes my body really soft and it makes my body and skin feel really moisturized.
satinder k.
ELK GROVE, CA
My whole family uses st Ives lotion. We have tried them all and love the product. Best thing it's affordable
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
Love the brand, I get cracked knuckles in winter, and it soothes and moisturizes .didn't make my skin greasy .
Teresa N.
Davenport, FL
My favorite lotion! I used this while I was pregnant and I still use it I love it!! Keeps my skin moisturized
Vanessa H.
Las Cruces, NM
This product has really helped me get rid of celulite and other probrems with my skin including stretch marks
Emeri C.
Contoocook, NH
I liked the smell of this lotion but it made my face feel greesy so i stopped using it. But it did mosturize
Cassie G.
Eureka, MO
Got this for a trip. It was fine, not greasy, but didn't wow me with moisture the way some other brands have.
Isis V.
Las vegas, NV
I BEEN BUYING THIS LOTION FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND IS THE ONLY BODY LOTION I WILL KEEP REPURCHASING... I LOVE IT
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart