BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Davon W.
San Marcos, TX
Smells very good, holds moisture into skin well. Bought this from Walmart. Not too oily, made skin very soft.
Cat S.
Clearwater , FL
Love the hydrating lotion! Smells so good and i don’t have to reapply as much as i did with other lotions 👍🏻
Janelle O.
Schertz, TX
I love this stuff. It's amazing and makes my skin so soft and smell nice! I always buy a bottle at the store.
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
Light scents, quality lotion. Not runny or oily. Absorbs well and keeps you lotioned up throughout the day.
Whitney C.
It's rare for me to find a moisturizer that I am obsessed with and this is one of them I highly recommend it
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
This is my go-to lotion. It costs about $5 at Walmart and actually works! Applies thin and smells wonderful.
Amy A.
Great product! Bought this at Walmart and I love it! Smells refreshing and clean, and makes my skin so soft!
Cassie G.
Eureka, MO
Got this for a trip. It was fine, not greasy, but didn't wow me with moisture the way some other brands have.
Chloe H.
I love St. Ives lotion. It works well with my skin without making it too oily. It comes in great scents too!
Kristen D.
Clarinda, IA
Wasn't to thrilled when I tried this after buying I had a reaction to it not sure why but it smelled amazing
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart