BY ST. IVES

• I have been looking for a good lotion for winter itchy sk...7 Answers
  • Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Katherine H.
I used this during my pregnancy to prevent stretch marks and it worked for me! I got a few but they aren't bad!
Sylvia M.
Beaverton, OR
This lotion is the bomb, I love the smell and how smooth skin is after use. I always use this brand and scent!
Brandon M. E.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff ! It has the most wonderful scent as well. This really makes my skin soft especially my feet!
Sabrina W.
Love this brand, I love this product because I don't have to keep reapplying put it once and it lasts all day.
jenny c.
lenoir, NC
Loved this product it was so great would use it again it was such a great product I would for sure use it again
Trisha S.
San Antonio, TX
Use regularly on my face, I love this product. Keeps moisture locked in, doesn't wear off after a couple hours.
Kristen C.
Haddonfield, NJ
Very moisturizing lotion. Great for everyday use and has an incredible smell. One of my favorite body lotions.
Lindsey M.
Hilliard, OH
Love this lotion. Unlike other name brand lotions, i feel the moisture hours after I put it on. Will buy again!
Kel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smelled to chemically and left a film on my skin. I was so sad because I really wanted to like it!
carolina q.
El Paso, TX
Its a good moisturizer, i feel it leaves my skin refreshed and soft i recommend it to people of all skin types
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart