BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Dejah R.
Philadelphia, PA
It smells nice but it doesn't keep my skin moisturized for long . Not really sure what else is is supposed to do
hayley f.
Owensboro, KY
Feels amazing and smells amazing! Keeps your skin moisturized throughout the day and doesn't have a greasy feel
Maria S.
El Monte, CA
This smells really great. The scent definitely stays on the whole day. I feel refreshed ways with this lotion.
Trisha S.
San Antonio, TX
Use regularly on my face, I love this product. Keeps moisture locked in, doesn't wear off after a couple hours.
Jeanette V.
Dallas
I absolutely love this lotion! It's a rebuy for me all the time! It's so moisturizing it even smells good too!
Nikki f.
Canton, MS
It seems to clean my skin pretty well. I use it in the shower and scrub my makeup of and extra around my nose.
Breana K.
Smyrna, TN
This stuff works great!! I have used to for years and it hasn't disappointed yet!! Great lotion for the price!
carolina q.
El Paso, TX
Its a good moisturizer, i feel it leaves my skin refreshed and soft i recommend it to people of all skin types
Cherry J.
Has a nice texture to it and is not greasy. It has a light, pleasant smell. I like the oatmeal and shea butter.
Melvin A.
Jamaica, NY
This is one of the best collagen lotions I have ever purchased. This leaves your skin plumb , tight , and full
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart