BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Patricia L.
Doral, FL
I love this body lotion. Ever since I stated using It my skin feels so soft and the smell is absolutely amazing
Sylvia M.
Beaverton, OR
This lotion is the bomb, I love the smell and how smooth skin is after use. I always use this brand and scent!
Natasha G.
Philadelphia, PA
This really works and takes care of really dry skin. It doesn't feel oily. It moisturizes the skin really well.
Lindsey M.
Hilliard, OH
Love this lotion. Unlike other name brand lotions, i feel the moisture hours after I put it on. Will buy again!
Joann G.
San Antonio, TX
Have only used a handful of time but i guess depending on what texture i used i was left feeling sticky and dry
Alyssa R.
Lansing , MI
I love how moisturizing this lotion is, but it doesn’t stand out in anyway for the other lotions on the market.
Alejandra P.
I just love this lotion. its not oily or greasy like most other lotions. it leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
Truly amazing! Very hydrating! I love this stuff so much! I recommend to anyone with normal to dry skin!
Felicia F.
Newport News, VA
This lotion is great it's not greasy or oily and it comes in different scents. I always have this lotion around
Kylee R.
Aston, PA
Love this lotion smells great and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. You can go from dry skin to baby smooth.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart