BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
I'm honestly not sure if it really helps with collagen, I don't think anything other than diet and exercise can. But I purchase it as a preventative and it makes me feel better. Lol. I have insanely sensitive dry skin and this is the only product that's kept my skin moisturized a.
Savannah B.
this lotion is amazing ! it works so well on my skin i apply it after my shower and it works great ! i don't buy any other lotion i got it from walmart just to try it and i loved it im definitely going to buy it again when i run out
Brooke G.
Jacksonville
Love this lotion. It makes my skin feel great and not oily. I use it everyday and my skin is soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this for years to come. So convenient buying it at walgreens!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This is one of my other favorite lotions. Its kind of pricey but it does work well. I put it on my body as soon as I get out of
The shower and I'm good all day. I would def buy again in the future.
Monica S.
Sunset, LA
Very moisturizing not greasing... great smell ..it absorb very fast ....leaves my skin feeling so soft... it soothe my itchy dry skin....my favorite is oatmeal and shea butter....I use it every day
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This product is inexpensive yet works great.Very gentle and I love oatmeal in any beauty products.The scent is not too strong which I prefer. The price is very affordable. I will buy this again for sure.
Yvette G.
Tucson
This is by far my favorite lotion! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin super soft after! After a few uses you definitely notice it treating the dry areas. I will continue using this lotion.
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
I used to use this body lotion many years ago and I loved it. Don't really know why I stopped using it. I guess you become more intrigued and fascinated with different brands as you get older.
Sara F.
Merom, IN
I use this lotion after my shower and throughout the day on my feet, and it ROCKS. It keeps my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic all day long. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart