BY ST. IVES

• Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Theresa C.
Bethany Oklahoma
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells good. It smooths my skin. I use it after I shower to moisturize. It is a nice product. I always use it.
Stacey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this a couple of days ago and fell in love. It smells really good and I love to use it after I shower!
Cheli W.
Albuquerque, NM
I keep this one next to the kitchen sink for a quick application. It absorbs well and seems to last for a while.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Smells great, moisturizes my skin without making oily and doesn't leave my skin harsh. Bottle is a good size so
Christy H.
I do like this product. It doesn't dry out my skin like some other moisturizers. It helps when I have dry spots.
Kodi E.
Paramount, CA
This helps with dry skin. It's best to put it on after bathing or showers. It tends to last for most of the day.
Stephanie L.
Washington, DC
It is very hydrating. I love how it has a slight scent that is not overpowering, but still makes you smell nice.
Gina C.
Love the light weight moisturizer and the scent! Leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Love st Ives products!
Natalie G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Great price for this product. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth after every use. Has a clean and soft smell.
Rachel F.
St. Ives is by far the best when it comes to moisturizers. I have very dry skin and this works perfectly for me.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart