BY ST. IVES

• Does this lotion help with stretch marks?2 Answers
  • Really renew the skin?2 Answers
Daysi L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This cream leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. The smell is fantastic and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Kathy S.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Also helps with my dry skin, also helps my skin feel better and look better also!
Cheli W.
Albuquerque, NM
I keep this one next to the kitchen sink for a quick application. It absorbs well and seems to last for a while.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
Love the st Ives just has to be the apricot don't like minty washes or scrubs for my face I feel it makes it dry
Lindsay C.
Brunswick
I love this lotion. It leaves your skin feeling so hydrated!! I used it during my pregnancy. My skin was so soft.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Smells great, moisturizes my skin without making oily and doesn't leave my skin harsh. Bottle is a good size so
Diana  H.
Columbia, SC
The scent is wonderful. Good product at a great price. My entire family uses it.
Product can be found everywhere.
Donna S.
Raeford, NC
Love this body lotion, it makes my hands so soft and is greaseless. It absorbs great not leaving a oily feeling.
member-1b7f4c0bf
Monroeville, PA
I just love this great smell !! And the way this lotion makes my skin feel !! I definitely recommend this lotion
Marissa M.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite lotion! I have three bottles of it in my room! Doesn't leave skin sticky and it moisturizes.
Sierra P.
London
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy at all?
Lori M.
Canton, OH
Is the price wroth buying this lotion? Dose it really help with dry skin?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which scents are your favorite?
Marquis C.
Huntsville, TX
What is your favorite lotion they make?

Walmart